Please read all guidelines and requirements carefully before you complete this application.
What are Mission Teams?
The Salvation Army USA Central Territory offers an opportunity for Salvationists who are 18 or older one-two week missions experiences.
Purpose and Goal – Central Territory Women’s Ministries has
been known for its fundraising efforts for World Services and Self Denial
Funds. To better equip our women to be voices and advocates for our brothers
and sisters overseas, the Central Territory has created Territorial Women’s
Ministries Mission Teams.
The primary purposes of Women's Ministries Mission Teams are:
- Impact team member's spiritual growth.
- Build leaders of The Salvation Army.
- Increase World Service giving.
- Increase corps and divisional mission teams.
Qualifications for Applicants
- Actively involved in Women's Ministries at a Central Territory Corps
- Must have the endorsement of the Corps Officer and Divisional Headquarters.
- Visibly demonstrate love for God and compassion for others.
- Emotional and spiritual maturity
- Knowledge of the Bible
- Evangelistic zeal and a clear personal witness
- Tolerant personality / Even temperament
- Friendliness / Approachability
- Specific skills / experience in teaching, public speaking, evangelism, gospel arts, women's ministries programming.
Please remember to download/print off the Endorsement Form and give it to your corps officer. They are to handle it, and pass it on to the division to return via email (scanned) to: email@example.com
The endorsement form PDF is on http://uscwomensministries.com/wp-content/uploads/Missions-endorsement-form-1.pdf
Cost of trip: $750.00
Application deadline is August 14, 2017, team announced August 25, and a non-refundable $150.00 deposit to secure your place on a team due by September 1.